No permission necessary
The SUV that can keep up with you is finally here. Boasting the right amount of SUV toughness combined with the agility of a hatch, the T‑Roc is athletic, elegant and practical. It’s all of the perks with none of the trade-offs, because that’s what you deserve.
Design and performance
The T‑Roc is a serious performer, with a city-sleek, sporty exterior paired with a TSI turbo-charged engine. It really packs a punch in any situation.
A statement piece
The T‑Roc isn’t afraid to make a loud statement. The R-Line styling, sporty coupe-style exterior, 18-inch alloy wheels, red brake calipers and LED headlights attract the right kind of attention. And with a range of premium-performance inspired colours to choose from, you’ll be turning heads wherever you go.
Try it on for size
Feel the power in your hands as you take to the streets with confidence. A strong performer, the T‑Roc refuses to compromise between power and efficiency. It might be a small SUV, but it’s got the guts to do it all - whether you’re running errands, getting away for weekend adventures, or driving for pure joy.
All eyes on you
Get used to the spotlight as you harness the T‑Roc’s full performance while still maintaining complete control. Its finely tuned sport suspension and progressive steering gives you better control when driving dynamically, making day-to-day driving a pleasure.
Handling to match
In the T‑Roc, you don’t have to choose style over substance- it’s got it all. It intelligently allocates the engine’s power across all four wheels when you need to zip around the traffic, preventing wheel spin and gaining traction on almost any terrain for a smooth drive.
And with 4MOTION Active Control, you can be that fearless adventurer by easily switching profiles from ‘Street’ to ‘Snow’ from the centre console. Hill descent control has your back on any terrain. As you approach steep and slippery slopes, the T‑Roc will guide you down with gentle breaking assistance. While 4MOTION harnesses the power from the TSI engine, helping you to power up hills effortlessly and zip around whether you’re on the streets or the snow.
Interior and entertainment
While the T‑Roc doesn’t need to boast, you’ll notice some of its best features are the state-of-the-art tech, including dual-zone climate control air conditioning, an integrated digital cockpit with Discover Media 8-inch infotainment touch-screen featuring navigation, App-Connect2 and more.
The T‑Roc’s style is elegant and refined, and when you sit inside, you get that same confidence when you know you look good. Adjustable comfort sport seats offer a supportive high-riding position. While the stitched leather on the gear stick and steering wheel, sporty alloy pedals, and LED ambient lighting tells the world that you’re driving an SUV that’s in a class of its own.
Add to your tech collection
Add the T‑Roc to your latest collection of tech. The brilliant high-resolution 8” navigation touchscreen offers you a variety of features to explore, including settings and functions that can be personalised to you. And App-Connect2 allows you to seamlessly connect selected apps your smartphone with Apple Carplay® and Android Audio™.
beats™ Premium Audio System
When it comes to sound, the T‑Roc is no amateur. Optional beatsTM premium audio delivers 300W of pure unadulterated sound, and the subwoofer and amplifier deliver a sound so powerful, it’s like listening to your favourite track for the first time all over again.
Available in Sound and Vision Package.
Made to measure
The revolutionary next-gen Digital Cockpit is featured in the new T‑Roc, taking it to the next level. With a configurable screen that’s not only modern, but also intuitive while using on the move, the large centre screen transforms instruments like navigation to a full display. And you can personalise your drive with the customisable settings on your digital display.
Safety with IQ.DRIVE
The new T‑Roc has IQ.DRIVE, which encompasses a suite of intelligent assistance systems that support you and your passengers in everyday situations.
Safety that thinks
IQ.DRIVE encompasses a suite of intelligent assistance systems you can count on to keep you and your passengers safe. Features include Font Assist with City Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Lane Assist with adaptive lane guidance.4
Keep an eye on everything
With parking sensors you’ll feel like you have eyes in the back of your head. Front and rear sensors, rear view camera, audio signals and a visual display guide your every move, so you never need to worry about getting into - or out of – a tight spot again. Or if you’re feeling more hands off, Park Assist can actually steer the car into a space too – all you need to do is operate the accelerator and brake pedals.4
Front Assist with City Emergency Braking
Protection from the unexpected
The new T‑Roc helps you fearlessly handle tricky situations. If Front Assist detects a possible collision, it will let you know with an audible and visual warning and will prepare your T‑Roc for braking. If you don’t react in time, Front Assist steps in to slow the car, which can reduce the impact speed or may even avoid a collision.
When you’re traveling below 30km/h, City Emergency Brake can prepare the brakes if a collision is likely. If the driver doesn’t respond, the system will do it automatically. Hopefully you’ll never need it, but you’ll feel more confident knowing it’s there.4
Blind Spot Monitor
Sees what you don't
The new T‑Roc has your back. Blind spot monitor uses an LED display on your door mirror to warn you if there’s a vehicle you might not be able to see – and combined with Lane Assist, it can even help correct your steering to reduce the severity of an accident.
And for tricky parking situations, Rear Traffic Alert lets you know if another car, pedestrian or cyclist is approaching you from behind.4
Features & Models
Customise Your Choice
Features of 140TSI Style
Wherever you go, the T-Roc Style will look effortlessly sleek and elegant.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Alloy wheels (Montego Bay) 18"
- Composition Media 8" infotainment system
- Contrasting gloss black roof and door mirrors
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
- Lane Assist and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert
- LED ambient lighting
- LED headlights with Light Assist
- Rain sensing windscreen wipers
Features of 140TSI Sport
With a sporty design and bigger engine, the T-Roc Sport is more athletic than ever.
- 4MOTION Active Control
- Alloy wheels (Sebring) 18"
- Comfort sport front seats
- Dark tinted rear side window and rear window glass, 65% light absorbing
- Digital Cockpit, 10.25" digital instrument colour display screen
- Discover Media 8" satellite navigation system
- Front fog lights
- R-Line exterior styling
- Sports suspension
- Wireless App-Connect
- 1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
- 2. For illustrative purposes only. This is not an exact reproduction of the exterior colours or upholstery colours, please contact your Volkswagen dealer for further information on colours and upholstery combinations.
- 3. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately).
- 5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
- 6. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.